Meetings Today’s Tyler Davidson talks with Bishop-McCann’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Tracy Kinsey and Paul Zak of Immersion Neuroscience on using the Immersion Neuroscience software to measure the return on experience in the events/meeting space.
- Podcast: New Neuroscience Tool Accurately Predicts Market Outcomes with Dr. Paul Zak
- A Little Immersion Produces Big Predictions
- A New Wearable Sensor Could Be the Meeting Engagement Measurement Tool That Works
- Meetings Today Podcast with Bishop-McCann powered by Immersion Neuroscience
- Read about Bishop-McCann Return on Experience powered by Immersion Neuroscience